Product Name : The Lost Ways™
Author/Creator: Claude Davis
Official Website: http://www.thelostways.com
The Lost Ways™ normal price was $95. But now you can buy it at
$95 $22 ($73 OFF).
All orders are protected by SSL encryption – the highest industry standard for online security from trusted vendors.
The Lost Ways™ is backed with a 60 Day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee. If within the first 60 days of receipt you are not satisfied with The Lost Ways™, you can request a refund by sending an email to the address given inside the product and we will immediately refund your entire purchase price, with no questions asked.
The Lost Ways™ is a survival book that shows you how to survive a crisis using only methods that were tested and proven by our forefathers for centuries. The best way to survive the next major crisis is to look back at how people did things 150 years ago. This book is a far-reaching book with chapters ranging from simple things like making tasty bark-bread—like people did when there was no food—to building a traditional backyard smokehouse.
- How Native Americans build the subterranean roundhouse, an underground house that today will serve you as a storm shelter, a perfectly camouflaged hideout, or a bunker.
- How to make foolproof traps. This is an awesome chapter about how to trap beaver and muskrat in winter just like our forefathers.
- How sailors from the XVII century preserved water in their ships for months on end, even years and how you can use this method to preserve clean water for your family cost-free.
- What to do when there is no more ammo to be had, how people who wandered the West managed to hunt eight deer with six bullets, and why their supply of ammo never ran out.
- “The Art of Poultice.” If you really explore the ingredients from which our forefathers made poultices, you’ll be totally surprised by the similarities with modern medicines.
- How to make a superfood with basic ingredients that you can find in any Walmart. This amazing food was invented and largely used by Native American scouts as well as early western explorers who were on their own for months at a time. This nutritious food was light, compact, and high in protein, carbohydrates, and vitamins
- and many more…
Special Free Bonuses:
What Every Survivalist Should Grow in His Backyard
This special report contains the most nutritious and toughest plants that you should start growing so you’ll never run out of food.
A Step-by-Step Guide to Building Your Own Can Rotation System
A can rotator is not only a time saver but also a money saver. This system can hold at least 700 cans of different sizes. You will never have to look at 50 cans for expiration dates, and you’ll never need to throw away cans again because they’ve spoiled.
Your purchase will be completely discreet. Your billing statement will show a charge from CLKBANK*COM. The order button above takes you to the secure checkout page which look like this:
And as soon as you finish the checkout process, you will gain instant access to the product and start using it from now.